If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Sarasota Management and Leasing or by a third party who has uploaded Content on our Site, please provide the following information to the Sarasota Management and Leasing-designated copyright agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where Sarasota Management and Leasing can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not Sarasota Management and Leasing, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Sarasota Management and Leasing may request additional information before removing any infringing material. Sarasota Management and Leasing may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
Sarasota Management and Leasing has registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). If you believe your copyright material is being used on this Site without permission, please notify the designated agent at:
What People Are Saying About Us
Want to Learn More?
If you’d like to learn more about our properties and what it’s like to work with Sarasota Management & Leasing, get in touch. We’d be happy to talk more about our rental properties, our application requirements, and our leasing process.